5 quick tips on how you can prevent blocked drains on your property:
– Don’t flush nappies down the toilet
– Don’t let the hair go down the showers and sinks
– Don’t flush fats and oils down your drain
– Don’t throw the wipes down the toilet
– Coffee grounds can cause severe blockages once flushed down the toilet.
Top 5 signs of blocked drains!
Sometimes it can be tough to find out what the drain problem might be. For that reason, here are the top 5 signs that tell you that you might be dealing with blocked drains on your property.
Common signs are:
– Water draining slowly
– Overflowing drain
– Bad smell coming out of drains
– Raising water levels in the toilet
– Drains making gurgling sounds
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, you should contact drainage professionals as soon as possible before blocked drains start to cause other problems in your drainage system. If you need drain cleaning / drain unblocking services, contact us and we will come to your property in a few hours and help you unblock your drain!